What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop on sites...or people ho have fun in working with it!

Prince83

Hi,i'm new on the forum and a not very experienced photoshopper actually..i have got to make a photoshop work for a friend of mine and since i don't have the experience yet to do a fine work,i'm wondering if some of you know a site where you can send pictures and photoshop them for you (preferibly free or with reasonable prices...but i didn't find any gosh!),or even better,if someone likes to do this kind of work when has nothing better to do;) Thank you very much for your help!

iDad

Guru
if you posted the picture with what's needed some here will probably give it a shot

Prince83

Hey people actually Carson didn't manage to do it so if somebody else knows a person or anything that can help me is welcome :rolleyes:

Steve

Retired Administrator
Hey people actually Carson didn't manage to do it so if somebody else knows a person or anything that can help me is welcome :rolleyes:

Post your images here, no links.

If they are JPG's they can be 1920x1280 pixels maximum.
If they are larger than that put them in a ZIP or Rar compressed folder.
The larger the files the better.

If the images are available several people will probably take a shot at it.
Leave details, details, details, on what you're looking to have done.

iDad

Guru
Lol, I'm stealing all of idad's work, sorry idad.

Haven't noticed but if you insist on labeling yourself as as thief .......remember, it wasn't me:mrgreen::rofl:

Steve

Retired Administrator
Lol, I'm stealing all of idad's work, sorry idad.

Any image in any post in any forum is up for grabs by as many people that want to try.
If someone replies to a message and says he or she will do something that doesn't stop anyone else from trying too.

Personally I would like it if a dozen people responded to each request.

The one exception is the Photoshop Freelance Work forum, there you negotiate terms and conditions with whomever is requesting the work, but even in that forum several people can respond, negotiate price, terms, and submit a water-stamped sample and let the customer decide who will deliver the finished product.

iDad

Guru
He knows Steve, we (Carson and I) correspond via Pm now and then, everything is cool

iDad

Guru
the pot callin the kettle black:mrgreen::rofl:

iDad

Guru
Tip ,Toe though the tulips with.........Steeeeeeeeeeeve........:rofl: sorry I had to go with the Sweetheart theme.........:cheesygrin:

Prince83

Hahahahahah ok..
it's about 4 pictures to "build" and i start with one,so the work won't take too long to anybody and when a good hearted lad does it i post the other;)

The work is to put the face (and hair) of the woman in the second picture in the place of the woman of the first (obviously a natural way in order not to make it show).
359degp.gif
26279xe.jpg

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 11

iDad

Guru
piece of cake.give me a few minutes