What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PhotoShop Pro w. Advanced Skills Needed to Improve Quality of Some Photos

CIDesigner

I'm looking for a Photoshop guru who knows how to get the best picture quality possible to improve a dozen or so photos that are to go on an online portfolio.

I am a designer with more then competent PS skills but for some reason I just can't get these photos to the level of quality that I am looking for. I've tried advanced sharpening and adjustment techniques as well as the basics but I'm just not happy with the results.

If this is you please send me an email.

Fees and timing to be negotiated.

Thanks

iDad

Guru
posting your images may help us know if there is a way to improve them

CIDesigner

I tried to add links to a few images but I am too new of a member and the system will not allow me. If you can email me I will provide you with a link

Thanks

iDad

Guru
you can contact me or another via Pm or some signatures links

Quantum3

I'm looking for a Photoshop guru who knows how to get the best picture quality possible to improve a dozen or so photos that are to go on an online portfolio.

I am a designer with more then competent PS skills but for some reason I just can't get these photos to the level of quality that I am looking for. I've tried advanced sharpening and adjustment techniques as well as the basics but I'm just not happy with the results.

If this is you please send me an email.

Fees and timing to be negotiated.

Thanks

Hi Designer, I'm Mart, a Professional Photoretoucher. I can take your pictures as high as you want. Please, take a look to my portfolio and contact me if interested.

Thanks!

Mart :)