What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photoshop re-touching work needed

112_project

Good day to you all,

I am looking for someone who has excellent skills in photo manipulation who can re-touch up a photo of mine. It will involve making a person fit perfectly into the surroundings of a new image.

Please contact me at TJBmfm@hotmail.com for more in depth details of the work required.

Please Note: I am looking for someone with top standard photo manipulation skills.

Thank You

LeeRoy

hi i can help you out

hi i have been doin stuff like this from past 15 yrs and can really give you best results in short time mail me on srinath155@gmail.com

and i can give u gaurantee for both time and money

tc

i can help u....n assure u that wht i can do for u nobody can do....in such a less money with

fabulous quality.....

Good day to you all,

I am looking for someone who has excellent skills in photo manipulation who can re-touch up a photo of mine. It will involve making a person fit perfectly into the surroundings of a new image.

Please contact me at TJBmfm@hotmail.com for more in depth details of the work required.

Please Note: I am looking for someone with top standard photo manipulation skills.

Thank You

LeeRoy

photo retouching & editing professional

We are a professional team in Photo Editing & Photo Retouching

No compromises

Payment after confirmed delivery.
If you are interested in us, please kindly come to our website " login ", and please feel free to contact us at " user@zipfreelance.com "

£5 for it

Hi,
£5 for your work getting done. I'll pass your done image first then will ask for payment. I've worked in photoshop for about 5years especially with photos editing/retouching.

Let me know asap.

manish_09kapadi@yahoo.com

Regards,
Maniche

Back