What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Photoshop - Recreate letters in Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKCREATIVE

Price
Dec 14, 2022

Hello!

I need a job in Photoshop and to be delivered in PSD format transparent.

I only need the basketball, fire effect and replacing NBA JAM with A.M. VTG

NBA: A.M
JAM: VTG

Attached image file in winzip. (please choose the best image to work on it).

For this project I would like to make a nice cutout to the basketball and put it at 300 DPI and a size of 10". Since it will be printed on a t-shirt.

Thank you

MK

Attachments

• Fire-Ball.zip
    9 MB · Views: 31

MKCREATIVE

Thank you I just got home and saw your sample. The design you sent me looks interesting and you are the first proposal I have received.

My changes would be:
- Look for the old NBA font because the font that you have put on it seems to me that it is not.
- It also seems to me that the effect used comes from the Alien Skins Libraries.

Remember that the file must be in PSD (layered) and with a minimum size of 10 inches wide since it is for a t-shirt.
I will answer you tomorrow.

Thank you Asahid

asahid

Guru
Thank you I just got home and saw your sample. The design you sent me looks interesting and you are the first proposal I have received.

My changes would be:
- Look for the old NBA font because the font that you have put on it seems to me that it is not.
- It also seems to me that the effect used comes from the Alien Skins Libraries.

Remember that the file must be in PSD (layered) and with a minimum size of 10 inches wide since it is for a t-shirt.
I will answer you tomorrow.

Thank you Asahid
Sorry I tried several times, I gave up, that's all I can come up with, hope someone else can figure this out, again I'm sorry.

MKCREATIVE

Hello Asahid
Could you communicate with me? I need to see your work again but without many changes. Well, I await your message. :)

MKCREATIVE

Thank you Asahid for your effort. It seems that no one can do my job except you. It's $25 that I'm going to pay immediately but I need the job to be good and be as close to the Original as possible.
I will wait for other Designers to see if they can help me with it or write me about how they are doing it.

Thank you :)

MKCREATIVE

Good afternoon
Is there someone who wants to help me?
Now I only need the Text and I will provide you with the ball and the shield so that you can put the text in 3D. As always, you would need the PSD file with the respective layers with the style effect in Photoshop or Mockup. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.