What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop 'rusty background' required: $25

ictadviser

Hi.

Modest requirement. I simply need an image I can edit in Photoshop which is 40.5 cms x 30.5cms at 300dpi. It needs to have a white background with the appearance of some rust i.e. to appear mildly 'weathered'; predominantly near or on the four edges, particularly the corners. No rust in the main area of the image, that's where I want to place an image.

I've tried and keep failing miserably. (New to PhotoShop)

Happy to pay $25 via PayPal before delivery of the file via e-mail - but I would like to see a low resolution proof first. Please contact me via e-mail. Please don't do the work until I contact you - don't want anyone to waste their time if several are interested.

Thanks.

hi

Dear sir,
I am ravi,who have experience in this field from past 4 year ,i can help u.

Regards
teamlsaicreation

Contact me offline please Ravi ...

Please e-mail me offline and I'll confirm the go ahead for you to do this please.

looking forward to your mail

Dear sir,
Thank you for mailing me. Do let us know if you need our service . We will be glad to work for you.

our services :-
"outline" or "trace the Image , Create Clipping path, Correct and/or enhance your / product photos. Change colors, contrast, blurriness and the quality of your photos, Web desiging, Photo retouching, Restoration, Image Cleaning
We are delievery high quality editing at very reasonable prices.

looking forward to your mail pls send the mail id

regard
Teamlsaicreation

Yes, go ahead please ...

Hi

I am NEW to this forum and I cannot e-mail you!

YES, please do create this for me. I commit to the $25 dollars payment. I will make payment once I can see a low resolution copy of the image e.g. 72dpi

The image is portrait i.e. 40cms tall; 30 cms wide. It needs to be 300dpi. White background with some rust on each edge and especially near corners e.g. as if it had been in the rain and gotten rusty.

Urgent if possible.

Thank you.

Martin

Graphic Designer And Media producer

Hi there
I can help you out with that and with anything else you may need Digital wise.

Back