What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop "Save" menu loses keyboard focus after switching back from another program

Aquinax

It might appear as a silly question, but this problem gets increasingly annoyant, when one is confronted with it often ... The issue is this - since I often switch to my file explorer to copy the file name to later insert it in the Photoshop's "Save as" menu, it's quite cumbersome to always use the mouse to gain the keyboard focus on that menu back - other applications retain the focus, so one can continue the work with the keyboard.

I know it might sound as a "spoiled child's" issue, but as I said it gets quite annoying, when it is too often. Can this be somehow changed? Or should I have posted this in the "bugs" section?