What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop TIPS

Adam1

Banned
Hello this is Adam here from California.I am new to using potoshop and looking for some useful tips and tricks about it.

Welcome Adam.

Here's what I can give you.... Errrrr... somehow the link keeps looping back into to the forum.. lol...

Better copy and paste this in your browser... Freelance Photoshop Jobs ? Photo Editing ? Stock Photos ? Photoshop Help ... It's the PSG Main page.... scroll down to the bottom and you'll find basic turorials to download for your quick start as well as other freebies.

Give it a go for a start and post your work or creation in the appropriate sections of the forum.

Enjoy your stay.

Enjoy

Last edited:
Hey Adam.. be more specific please... regarding what are you looking for tips and tricks? how do you intend to use Photoshop? it's such a vast domain that I have no idea where to start giving you tips and tricks!

I’ve owned this Photoshop Tips website for several years, yet regrettably I haven’t put in more than an hour or two into the development of the site since I put up the first Joomla template.
While I have some experience with Photo shop, I’m hardly in a position to provide any Photo shop guru-like advice, let alone any professional tips on using Photo shop.
The bizarre thing about this is, regardless of the lack of substantial Photo shop-related content on this site/blog, it still ranks in the search engines, and it still earns traffic, despite the complete lack of promotion, content production, link exchanges, or anything. I simply have the domain name that is the most relevant to Photo shop tips.
While I have every aspiration in the world to share important and relevant content in respect to Photo shop tips, tricks, hints, tutorials, video lessons, and any other educational content that can make you a better Photo shop user, it’s likely that my time will be invested in other website projects, ones that I actually do possess the expertise, and ones where it won’t be filled with fluff and keywords.
I appreciate that you came to this Photo shop website, and I’m sorry that you are unlikely to find any value to it if you’re looking to improve your Photo shop skills. Perhaps I’ll just start promoting the other sites that actually know what they’re talking about in regards to Photo shop!

Back