What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Tutorial | How to Posterize/Cartoon an Image

D2AP

Hope you all enjoy this tutorial. It got sent in to me to upload from one of my subs and as some of you may or may not know I upload my tuts along with anyone else who wants an upload.

Cleynhens Kenney

Hello,

Fast and efficient :O The only thing I wonder is because I tried it out and it works like a charm.

But my question to you is there a way that you are able to emboss the picture in the process? So the entire thing looks like out of place in depth? Because when I try it the effect you create with this filter fades out making the picture look wrong :p

Just a small question if its possible if its not I can live with it.

grtz,
Kenney

D2AP

Hello,

Fast and efficient :O The only thing I wonder is because I tried it out and it works like a charm.

But my question to you is there a way that you are able to emboss the picture in the process? So the entire thing looks like out of place in depth? Because when I try it the effect you create with this filter fades out making the picture look wrong :p

Just a small question if its possible if its not I can live with it.

grtz,
Kenney

I'll be honest, I really do not know.

Cleynhens Kenney

Ah no problem thanks for your share though I love the small and easy tricks they are easy to remember for future use. Guess I need some experimenting done with that.

grtz,
Kenney