Specific PHOTOSHOP

That looks great, but I think the op meant the other way around?

The guy in white from the second dark picture, to be added to the opposite side of the first colourful picture...

I could be totally wrong.

Regardless, it's a great piece of work :)

Reading it again, i'm afraid you're absolutely right :rofl:

And its possible i just put the young men next to a younger version of himself? :oops::oops::roflmao:

Reading it again, i'm afraid you're absolutely right :rofl:

And its possible i just put the young men next to a younger version of himself? :oops::oops::roflmao:

I hadn't clicked but yes, I think you might have... Makes a cool then-and-now photo though :)

I think what the op was after was this (maybe without my artfully masked hair and quality child's arm selection...).

Attachments

I hadn't clicked but yes, I think you might have... Makes a cool then-and-now photo though :)

I think what the op was after was this (maybe without my artfully masked hair and quality child's arm selection...).
If their any way you are able to flip the picture to make it look like he’s hugging my daughter like he’s hugging the little boy?? But this is exactly what I want!!

Here is an attempt. If you need changes, please ask. I had to resize the pic from the left side because the elder bro's arm is incomplete and also because it carries a drinking cup in it.
1440-After-1C34BF7C-C56E-4F10-B2A9-3DA4547E834E.jpg

Omg this made me cry! So AMAZING

If you can make it look like if it’s not photoshop I think by my daughters arm it kinda gives it away , please

Maybe if you put the guy closer

you can leave the cup in that’s fine i just want him to look like he’s really their

In this pic, I reduced the shadow visibility:
1440-After1-1C34BF7C-C56E-4F10-B2A9-3DA4547E834E.jpg
In this one, besides reducing shadow visibility, I also moved the person towards the little girl and cropped the left side of the pic further:
1440-After2-1C34BF7C-C56E-4F10-B2A9-3DA4547E834E.jpg
This copy has a small amount of blur as well as some noise:
1440-After3-1C34BF7C-C56E-4F10-B2A9-3DA4547E834E.jpg
Let us know your thoughts.