What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop911: New site preannouncement

AppleCider

Power User
graphic-design.com is announcing a new search and resource site for Photoshop:

Photoshop911

I thought Mark, and anyone else here who has a PS related site might want to get in on this. They're calling for people to get listed.

Thats really cool AppleCider :perfect:

Have to keep an eye on that site. Thanks Julie, already bookmarked it ;)

Thanks for thelinnk. I just submittttted my site so hopefully it'll be fully functioing and ready soon.

Sanby

Hey thanks for this notice Julie.
I used to be a member of that site a long time ago. Never got on with it though because they've always been so damn Mac specific in what they offered. And that really got on my nerves after awhile. [confused] [doh]

But i just filled out some of their forms.
I hope they are more 'user friendly' with this project, and look forward to following its progress.

Thanks.

Thanks for the link notice, Julie! :perfect: I, too, have bm'd the site and will keep an eye on it. Great idea and it just might save some of us the desire to press the "panic button" on those sometimes frustrating occasions...:)

Back