What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshoping yourself into a picture

Nator

Hi, I am new to the forum and a newbi with photoshop cs. Recently I wanted to start a project sorta thing. I wanted to "clone" myself in a picture meaning having a bunch of "me" in a single photo. I have a 5mp Cam from a cell fone and a 6 or 7 mg Cam lieing around somewhere. I'm wonder how should I go about starting this project? Thank You!

Shoot yourself (or have someone do it for you) agaisnt a plain, solid background that's color is very different from your coloring or anything you are wearing. After than you'll have to remove yourself from the background of the photo and it's all downhill from there.

ACC

oh so almost like a green screen interesting... how about the lighting? because if i just crop myself in wouldn't the lighting be weir?

Green screen, exactly.

The lighting will depend on what lighting your graphic will be set in. Go for similar if your camera can handle it. If not you can tweak the appearance of the lighting in PS while you're in there.

ACC

lol - kinda interesting to be worried about lighting looking weird when there are 30 of you in a photograph! ;-P Not like that would stand out as photoshopping... *grin

Be sure after you crop out the background to put each of 'you' on a different layer. You can resize yourself with ctrl+t.

Be sure to post your result :D

mm ok thx is just kinda hard to take photographs of yourself LOL against a wall X_X lol BUT off to attempt to finish this Lol

Back