What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photosphere

Dormeur74

Power User
I wrote a JSX script to create photosheres like this one. You choose a matrix size (say 5 if you have 25 JPEG in a folder) and have only to launch the script.
Interesting to offer a gift to a mother after a birth. If ou want the JSX you can download it here.

photosphere.jpg

Hi, I just tried to download this script and I got 404 not found.
Is it still up ?
I would really like to try it out looks great.
Many thanks

When I thought that this script interested nobody, I deleted this link. But my scripts are in open source on my website. The page is here.
As my English is poor enough, I could not translate them. They are in French. If somebody can help it will be appreciated.

When I thought that this script interested nobody, I deleted this link. But my scripts are in open source on my website. The page is here.
As my English is poor enough, I could not translate them. They are in French. If somebody can help it will be appreciated.
Hi @Dormeur74

I did a quick translation in my Mac for the PDF instruction file and attached it below.
Hope that helps
John Wheeler

Attachments

• Consignes-translated-to-English.pdf
    340.8 KB · Views: 5
Thank ou very much, thebestcpu. I shall add your translation in the doc as soon as possible.
Best regards.

Back