What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picture Frame Help

houst1380

Good Morning.

I have over 500 images, both portrait and landscape which I need to fit to a picture frame mockup image to use for online auctions.

Obviously doing one at a time would take forever, I am looking at a way to automate this?

is this possible? If so, how?

How should portrait and landscape images fit into the same picture frame? Crop it? Use different mockups? ... too less informations for too many questions....

How should portrait and landscape images fit into the same picture frame? Crop it? Use different mockups? ... too less informations for too many questions....

obviously I have two different frames which means I will have to do portrait first then landscape!

@colleague

This only works if the images have the correct ratio - otherwise he get gaps or he has to crop the images.

@houst1380

If possible, please post your Mockups an some example images - maybe you can use an existing script.

Hello ! This is my first ...I do not know the exact word, excuse my poor English.
It is possible to adapt a frame to your photos, but only if you know the style of frame you need. I wrote a script UI (javascript = Mac/OS or Windows) for a friend of mine who had many paintings to treat with Photoshop. The width, height and resolution of his paintings were a problem : all were different. But he was happy with this script, may be it could help you. You can download it here. The most difficult for me was to translate it in English. If you have never used any JSX script before, I can help.

Back