What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Place a house in a photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

HenrikH

Hello,
No answers in the free request zone so I try here.

Background
I live with my family in a house where the municipality recently has sold the ground just outside my house, despite our objections. We are now working on an appeal to the court. Our main objectives are the increased transparency (correct word?), which 1 of the new built apartment house will have to our garden. (In total 3 houses with 9 apartment each have been granted to be built.)
In our appeal we will take some photos from the sold ground with a drone to show the transparency(?). This house will have 9 balconys pointed directly to our garden, which from start is about 1,5m below the ground where the house will be built.
In order to illustrate how the new apartment house would affect our garden and house my plan, and the reason I'm writing here, is to ask for help to put this new building in some of my photos.
I've put up a document to show how the new houses and my house looks like. On the last page in the document is is also pointed out from where, and what direction I've taken the photos.

Is there someone who can give it a try to put the new apartment house in those photos? I would be really appreciated. We have until 25 of June to complete our appeal.
It doesn't need to be so detailed, more to show the general change in view.

BR Henrik

Photo 1.JPG

Photo 2.JPG

Photo 3.JPG

Attachments

• Description of object.pdf
    870.5 KB · Views: 18
Given that I have worked on a similar project that involved architecture, I have decided to risk and send a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back