What's new

Paid Place dog in oil painting for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

karelbandt

Price
Hello everybody,

My name is Karel from the Netherlands. I would like to give my mother in law the perfect christmas presents. She has three dogs, and i know that she would love to have her dogs 'painted' in a funny way, an old painting of a general or something but the face replaced with the dog's face.

Someone was so nice to help me with one. That one is perfect just as he is, but i would like to see one thing changed, his (for us) right eye a little smaller. He had operations, so a little difference is fine because that's just him, but now it's too obvious.

I uploaded one example and the other pictures i would like to have photoshopped sorted by their names (dog 1 etc). For any further questions, please let me know.

Thank you

Attachments

karelbandt

Maybe like this?
Maybe we can change the picture of the portrait, i think the dog head doesn't suit the body really. Maybe with this picture, everything is more in proportion? And maybe the dog face a little more 'oil painting' look too. Many thanksd923288a0056037f53c863c127a668f6.jpg

karelbandt

You do want the other one in the image you provide or similar to this one (half body)?
You're right, i think it's better to put the chihauhua in this picture. If you can do that and retouch the eye of the other portrait which was already done i am more than happy.

Thank you4276b2c65c0c4f7c174b9542b354064c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.