What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Place dog in oil painting for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

karelbandt

Price
Hello everybody,

My name is Karel from the Netherlands. I would like to give my mother in law the perfect christmas presents. She has three dogs, and i know that she would love to have her dogs 'painted' in a funny way, an old painting of a general or something but the face replaced with the dog's face.

Someone was so nice to help me with one. That one is perfect just as he is, but i would like to see one thing changed, his (for us) right eye a little smaller. He had operations, so a little difference is fine because that's just him, but now it's too obvious.

I uploaded one example and the other pictures i would like to have photoshopped sorted by their names (dog 1 etc). For any further questions, please let me know.

Thank you

Attachments

• MARLEY.png
    MARLEY.png
    6 MB · Views: 7
  • DOG 2.jpg
    DOG 2.jpg
    636.9 KB · Views: 5
  • DOG 2.1.jpg
    DOG 2.1.jpg
    680.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DOG 3.jpg
    DOG 3.jpg
    846.8 KB · Views: 5
  • DOG2.jpeg
    DOG2.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 6
  • DOG3.jpg
    DOG3.jpg
    958.5 KB · Views: 5

karelbandt

Maybe like this?
Maybe we can change the picture of the portrait, i think the dog head doesn't suit the body really. Maybe with this picture, everything is more in proportion? And maybe the dog face a little more 'oil painting' look too. Many thanksd923288a0056037f53c863c127a668f6.jpg

Argos

Guru
You do want the other one in the image you provide or similar to this one (half body)?

karelbandt

You do want the other one in the image you provide or similar to this one (half body)?
You're right, i think it's better to put the chihauhua in this picture. If you can do that and retouch the eye of the other portrait which was already done i am more than happy.

Thank you4276b2c65c0c4f7c174b9542b354064c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.