What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playing with these for fun

warrior415808k

Some of my friends gave me the idea of putting different things in the backgrounds of these two photos, some ideas i had were putting different weapons in my hands or slung on my body, putting zombies or explosion or something in, I am the guy in the black sweatshirt with the car and the white sweatshirt with the large building in the background, I dont really have an Idea of what to do with these pics other than the ideas i posted above, but if anyone wants to play with them, funny ones are cool, but i would more appreciate something badass :) thanks for reading and if you decide to mess around with these, thanks for your time!374249_2283730706916_1258549997_n.jpg734067_3748301840279_2109927027_n.jpg

Paul

Former Member
Ok maybe i will put my pro hat on..........................................later.:rofl: