What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please create a picture of fairies in the Amazon sticking crucifixes in their eyes?

thesonicskier

It will be the opening slide on the power point presentation for one of my creative assignments, except the opening doesn't have to be of our own design.

Over 4,000 people will be watching my presentation at Hamer hall :)

Re: Please create a picture of fairies in the Amazon sticking crucifixes in their eye

Hi thesonicskier

I'm not really sure what you are asking for?

If you could upld or link an example of what you need, that will help us to understand your request.

Re: Please create a picture of fairies in the Amazon sticking crucifixes in their eye

Sure, that should only take a few hours...:banghead:

I thought I'd leave it to what you guys might want to do, just a picture of the amazon, and fairies, and crucifixes in their eyes.

It's very complicated to get into; it seems a bizarre request.

Not really your request but hey i ain't got all day mate.

Attachments

• fairieforest.jpg
    fairieforest.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 25

sticking crucifixes in their eyes??!!! what?

Takes allsorts mate.

ROFL!! Omg, that is so funny...LOL

What is Vafann?

What is Vafann?

Oh, not your Picture Belial! That is beautiful, I was laughing at the whole idea of the request. :)

Lol, yeah it's a weird one alright ha ha.

Back