What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Please fuse this two images, and match the colors

SteamedSnow

Hello, I was trying to have a new background for my phone like the first image (1.png), I found the second image (2.png) but couldn't find it without the text and the other stuff.

So I tried using Photoshop. I'm not a pro or something like that, so I had to watch tutorials to fuse them, I aligned everything, and it was looking good (3.png). But then I noticed that the colors were mismatched; at the cheist height, near the chains, you can notice that there's an horizontal line were both layers collide, and the colors are mismatched.

Once again I watched tutorials and tried to fix it, but it just didn't work for me, so I had to come here.

So I would like if anyone could fuse the two images so there isn't any text or stuff like that, and then match the colors.
Alternatively you can use the Photoshop file I added (Photoshop File.psd) and try to match the colors, since I think it can be faster.

Thanks, and sorry if my english is bad, it isn't my native language.

1.png2.png3.png

Attachments

• Photoshop File.psd
    2.8 MB · Views: 3

Back