What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Please edit my eyes

Baileybarp

Hey there,
Really bad with Photoshop and have been trying all night. I took this picture of myself accidentally and really like how it looks the only problem is my eyes are looking upwards. Is there anyway that this photo can be Photoshop so my eyes are looking at the camera? Can somebody please edit, it would really be appreciated!

43A7D843-26D8-4FE3-8454-F45A50C0FC20.jpeg

It's very hard to manipulate eyes the way you ask, while keeping them natural and looking like you. My suggestion is to take another photo of yourself at the same angle as this one, but with your eyes looking straight ahead. Post it here. Then people can take the eyes from the new photo and graft them onto this first one.

I totally agree with rich54 if you want the eyes looking at the camera as you requested, but in case it's enough fixing the direction of the eyes a little bit, I made a try.

43A7D843-26D8-4FE3-8454-F45A50C0FC20ff.jpg

Closest I can get with original OP posts...some things borrowed...
Hey - what are you doing fooling with your phone in the car anyway? :cheesygrin:
- Jeff
eye gaze direction edited V2.jpg

Somebody else will work on the eyes and do a great job, I'm sure.

I was intrigued by the lower image, except I found the background and not the eyes distracting. It competed too much with you although the strong diagonals are interesting. Its a great selfie.

Girl1_2.jpg

Sorry for this, but i couldn't resist to try to make one that she is looking at the camera, but its just too much, I had to add new eyelids, try to recreate the eyes, play with liquify, etc.. And with all that I'm not even sure its completely looking at the camera , it is like the Mona Lisa mystery XDD. It was fun do... XD

43A7D843-26D8-4FE3-8454-F45A50C0FC20fff.jpg

Last edited:
@Argos did a great edit and all credit goes to him for what I'm about to show.
That is, being as obsessive as anybody - maybe a little bit more - I just lowered the eyelids a bit to try and straighten the gaze.
It was worth looking into...no pun intended...maybe yes...:cheesygrin:
- Jeff

argos eyes edited.jpg

Back