What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help me to hide my shower box

vidario

Because your trying to line up walls that do not line up you need to add another angled corner for it to make any kind of sense

here is a brief example of what I mean plus you will need to do some fine tuning
example.jpg

As you can see there is no quick fix for this I did it by copying a coloumn of tiles and then transforming them into place copy again and repeat so you will have to do it that way but line them up better than I did if you want best results

Last edited:
Hoogle, thank you very much but I need to line up the walls... I've played around with the vanishing point filter and I have cropped the image, but I still have some problems with some reflections, as you can see in this image

DSC_0084_test2.jpg

Note that I don't need the image to be perfect, I have to print it at small dimension (10x15 centimeters) and I would like to remove the most evident imperfections. I attach also my edited image (here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24412765/DSC_0084_test.jpg)

Is there anyone that can help me?

Thank you so much

Dario

Back