What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Change Background?

Lisha

Hello, I’m new here, just wondering if someone could change a background of a pic?

Lisha

Hi Lisha
Welcome to the forum
can you post the image , and say what kind of background you want ?
I’d like the background to be as if it was a posed photo shoot with a subtle textured backdrop, a nice light grey, the floor maybe darker grey.
I must sound mad.
My Misty went to sleep at the weekend and I’m waiting for her ashes 😔 I really love this pic of her to sit with them and was really hoping some one could match the colour to the decor (white walls, dark grey floor) obviously it doesn’t need to look as if it was taken in the exact room, just for the colours to be roughly the same.
Sorry for rambling, my heads still abit all over the place.
Thankyou for replying, I really appreciate it ☺️

BFC7B48F-3126-4D0B-A546-09540ADAE996.png

Lisha

Oh my god 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
You are amazing!! That is exactly what I had in my head!
How do you do it?
Honestly, I can’t thankyou enough, I can’t stop looking at it.
It’s beautiful, thankyou so much! 😢

Lisha

Hello again, I have just shown my daughter what you did with the pic and she is in tears, she can’t believe the difference you’ve made to it.
She sent me this pic asking if I could ask you to do the same for her as she hates the background.
I completely understand if you say no as I really don’t want to abuse your kindness, but thankyou again for what you have already done x

Lisha

Hello again, I have just shown my daughter what you did with the pic and she is in tears, she can’t believe the difference you’ve made to it.
She sent me this pic asking if I could ask you to do the same for her as she hates the background.
I completely understand if you say no as I really don’t want to abuse your kindness, but thankyou again for what you have already done x
Sorry I forgot to attach the pic x

6E770164-87A6-4B54-9BEB-F1CD59C1EA23.png