What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please photoshop clothing color

dan2002n

Hello, I'm new and I am a 14 year old trying to Photoshop, its been very challenging though. I am in search for someone to please change the red suits to look like the one in the grey suit picture. The grey suit is called a stealth suit in the young justice series, but i ask that someone please try to change all the normal red outfits to look like the stealth suit. Please and Thank you. :)

my baby cousin and I love watching this show, and I wanna get a painter to paint and make a whole model of this character, but my cousin prefers the cool stealth suit. I wanna do this for his birthday. TYSM

View attachment Robin.I.Tried.To.Enhance.psdRobin.jpgCapture.PNGView attachment Robin.I.Tried.To.Enhance.psdRobin.jpg

Last edited:

dan2002n

Thank you that is amazing, can I ask to hide the red color in there. Such as the bottom of his shoes, and turn into a dark gray/black close to his outfit. Along with the red in the body