What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Please Remove Sandals and people

Salukie

Hey guys e
Could you kindly remove sandals from the floor and humans from the background
Thank you

IMG_20190718_145941.jpg

Here's my try - got rid of the sandals, people in background, the hole behind his head, and the lines running up to his crotch.
Did a bit of color and sharpening. Still could probably do a bit more.
Hope this works for you. Nice shot BTW. :)

- Jeff

temple edited FINAL.jpg

@JeffK

You have some fairly common cloning mistakes and doubling.

There are pattern mistakes here with non alignment.
Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 6.37.19 PM copy.png

There is incomplete cloning, clone doubling, non alignment of lines, and just extra stuff that you missed.
Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 6.37.30 PM copy.png
Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 6.48.10 PM copy.png

@JeffK

Now I'm not sure what is going on but the whole photo is now tilted. I think you were trying to straighten/level the entire photo.

And you have this weird doubling here where you forgot to crop. But a crop will throw off the balance of the photo which is why I did not straighten the photo to begin with. I liked the symmetry and that "almost" all of the columns bases were in the photo.
Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 9.53.26 PM.png

Cropping the right side would also require a crop of the left side............sometimes you have to leave some things alone.
Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 10.09.55 PM.png

@IamSam - here's my next version. I did try to straighten the photo but deleted that layer along with the cloning. Went back to my original workspace and revised. This should incorporate all comments and corrections. First one was too rushed, the second was overdone. Hopefully this one works. I do appreciate you pointing out these issues and allowing me to go back in and correct.
- Jeff

temple edited 2.jpg

Back