What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Please remove the line down the middle

Line removed, Text at bottom Re-Aligned & RGB levels Adjusted... File is Too large to upload so the link is below..... but i added a lower quality save to upload here also..

Attachments

• Victoria low.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 2
The_Big_Sixy, thank you so much! Is it possible if you can email me the full size? I need it at the original 14mb. Thanks so much, it looks great!

@mylounge You might hold out for a bit, there may be some other members who will post edits as well. There's some coloration problems that can be cleaned up on the right side of the image.
Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 10.15.32 AM.png

I'm working on it, but I'm a bit slow. I tend to take my time and try to get the best results I can.

Would it be easy for you to convert it to gray scale or black & white to give it a classic old look?

Sure, that's part of my technique.

I know you can't make out details here in these small images, but you can see the difference.

Black and white.......
Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 11.54.28 AM.png

Aged yellowing......
Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 11.54.44 AM.png

You decide.

Very cool. Can you email me the black&white and happy medium? I think the full size is 15-25mb or so.

I won't email them to you but I will send you a link for a download from MediaFire. Working on some minor clean up and evening up the tones. Will get that to you soon.

Back