What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Please remove the trash bin?

JojoBinxx

Hey,
Please, could someone remove the trash bin in the lower center of the picture, on the pathway. It's kinda small but there are two trash bins in the picture, ignore the bluish one on the left, I'm just gonna crop it out, but could someone please remove the one on the right ?? Thanks.

holidayss543.jpg

Hey @JJLAPIN do you think you could do some alternative versions to the background sky? Preferably without clouds and you could even remove the masts on the roof if it would make it easier. I know that the quality on the original picture isn't really good so I loved what you did on your own version. I would really just look for a cleaner edit on the background, maybe in different color (dusk or dawn) or just something relatively simple as long as it looks a lot better in terms of quality.
Thanks man!

Back