What's new

Specific Please swap face and remove hair.

elilley07

Hi everyone! Can someone please swap my baby's face/head with the second image and also remove the piece of hair in front of my left eye? Or if you think my baby's smile is better in the first photo... perhaps just an eyes swap? Please keep the original colors of the photo. Thank you in advance!

Original photo:
IMG_0668.JPG

Second photo to use face from:
IMG_0660.JPG

Babine

Guru
Probably not what you are asking for but personally, this is the shot that I like without the distracting background and a few alterations to the colours.

My-Choice.jpg

elilley07

Probably not what you are asking for but personally, this is the shot that I like without the distracting background and a few alterations to the colours.

View attachment 130419
Haha thank you! I like this picture except for the fact I feel like my hair looks crazy from the wind. 😆 Now that my baby is older, I find I often like one pic of myself (or whoever else in the photo) and then the other pic of my toddler where she’s looking. It’s so hard to get everything in one!

Babine

Guru
Aww thank you so much for doing that! I hate to bother you but if you have the time, would you please be able to make the switch on the original image? I like the negative space and the tree in the photo despite the houses in the background. If not, that’s totally okay. ❤

Sure thing.

My-Choice.jpg