What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plug In help

BelindaC

Hi! Every so often I'm reminded that I'm not as tech-savvy as my friends think I am!

I downloaded the "Page Curl" plug-in last week but can't get it to load and be available in Photoshop. Can anyone walk me through the procedure so I can see what I'm doing wrong?

Or if you have an easier way to do a page curl effect, that would be appreciated too. I have CS5.

Thanks,
Belinda

Hoogle

Guru
when you say plugin do you mean an action or plug in I know of different methods and some do not show on plugins menu but can be found via window>extensions or File > Automate I tend to do all my page curls manually though. use the square elliptical tool and draw a square in the corner you want to curl depending on curl size adjust your square accordingly. Select the gradient tool using a black to white drag the gradient from center corner to opposite corner so the white part is in the corner and black towards the center of the picture. then press cntrl D to deselect it press cntrl T to transform it and then hold down control and drag the corner towards the center of the image and once happy with the warp and curl add a drop shadow