What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG Storage

LaModifica333

May be a silly question but…

Do any of you know of an app (preferably iOS) where one can store PNGs? I’m looking for one that I can upload my PNGs, save them in folders by category, with a search feature, and able to keep the file as a PNG when I download it to use. I have close to 2,000 PNG images that I have collected and it’s getting tedious looking for the ones I would need. I have found some apps that fulfill what I’m looking for but all of them turn my PNGs into JPEGs when I download them, requiring me to have to cut out the image again to use.

Hope that made sense 😆

JeffK

Guru
I haven't heard of a cloud storage app that turns pngs into jpgs. But that being said, my first thought is Dropbox.
Should provide you what you need and access from any device. I have my saved files in folders and there is
a search mechanism. I've saved docs, pngs, jpgs and xls files.
Any cloud storage app will offer you some free storage - but if you going to load up on png images, there might
be a monthly or annual fee depending on your needs.
- Jeff

LaModifica333

I haven't heard of a cloud storage app that turns pngs into jpgs. But that being said, my first thought is Dropbox.
Should provide you what you need and access from any device. I have my saved files in folders and there is
a search mechanism. I've saved docs, pngs, jpgs and xls files.
Any cloud storage app will offer you some free storage - but if you going to load up on png images, there might
be a monthly or annual fee depending on your needs.
- Jeff
Cool, thanks Jeff! I didn’t even think of Dropbox. I’ll check it out now

Siuuu

Try also with FoneDog iOS Data Backup & Restore, other than Dropbox you should have an extra backpath.