What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Poster changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmclean88

Id like to make the middle line white and the very bottom line white and erase the wings

IMG_4081.jpeg

I think this is what you want. I have the 'white', 'gray'. 'orange' shapes on separate layers over a black background so I can easily change any color to any other or even part of the colored shapes to any other. For example, changing the gray '1973' to white is super easy now that all shapes have been separated.

I've taken the liberty of slightly enlarging 'Aged' to sort of fill the negative space left by removing the wings. I was going to make the floral orange above 'ALL' and 'RTS' lager also. While its easy to do it departs significantly form the original . OP's call.

Aged Perfectly_5.jpg

Posted image with watermarks removed.
Nice work, my friend. But, that posted image has watermark on it, and as per forum rules, we are not to tamper with the watermarks.
Besides, another image request should be in another request thread.

I apologize I
Nice work, my friend. But, that posted image has watermark on it, and as per forum rules, we are not to tamper with the watermarks.
Besides, another image request should be in another request thread.
I did not know. I will not be using that image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back