What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Private Request - RV Logo Today 24-25 Jan 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKCREATIVE

Price
I have a logo that I want to make, but I have problems. It's just changing the letters of the LA logo to "RV". I'll send you the vector files and the changes I want you to make. I require the design in vector format (Corel Draw, PDF or Adobe Illustrator). Payment via Paypal.

Attachments

• Logo-RV-Job.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
I have a logo that I want to make, but I have problems. It's just changing the letters of the LA logo to "RV". I'll send you the vector files and the changes I want you to make. I require the design in vector format (Corel Draw, PDF or Adobe Illustrator). Payment via Paypal.
I can't open this file. Do you have in and .ai or PDF format?

The file is compressed in Winrar... well here I send it in PDF

Attachments

• Logo-RV-Job.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • Logo-RV-Job.pdf
    5.4 MB · Views: 40
Hello Asahid. Thank you for contacting me... you are the only one who has sent me a sample and I appreciate it. However, this is not the design I wanted to make. Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back