What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actions Problem with action printing multiple jpgs

elgato74

Dear All,

I have a problem.

I have 10 open jpgs in Photoshop and I would like to run an action to send them all to my printer. The action does send them to the printer, however, the printer only prints parts of each file. When I manually send the open jpgs to my printer, one by one, the printer prints them just fine.

Is there a way to build in a certain time span between each file being send to the printer ? Is this possibly the cause ? Or is this a windows printer spool problem ?

Thank you !!

colleague

Guru
does it work if you make an action that prints only 1 jpg ?

if you manual print, do you have to scale to paper size ?

does it work when you first resize all photo's ?

elgato74

Hi there,

I do not scale prior to printing, and resizing is also not needed, as the jpgs are all "ready to go" and fit perfectly on the paper size ( roll of 91.5cm width and 18meters length)

It doesnt seem that the printer is resizing them, it looks like a processing error somewhat, as all are different

Last edited:

elgato74

I feel like if the action would be giving it some more time to process, then that would help ... very uneducated guess :)

colleague

Guru
then you could make an action that prints , followed by 50 filters and close without saving