What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PS 2020, I'm Done

aberry89

(New here, hope this is the right place to post)
I'm on a Mac 2017, Catalina, with the most recent version of Photoshop 2020. And I am JUST DONE. The program runs so incredibly slow compared to the older versions, and I have no use for iCloud since their iPad app is so bare bones at the moment anyway. I use my desktop computer mostly for Photoshop so I know fixing this issue entirely, means downgrading out of Catalina so I can re-download a version of photoshop before the integration of iCloud.

I have Adobe CS6, that I used to use before Catalina. It worked great, and I'd like to continue using it, so my question for you fine people is, what was the latest version of Mac OSX that still ran PS6, and is it possible to downgrade my mac to it?

Please, please help, All the Best,

Anne

You may have to run an earlier version of CC............not CS6.

Back