What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PS CC2018 November 2017 (version 19.0.1) released

Funny thing is, with fixing the bugs they introduced another bug and that's why the version number doesn't show as 19.0.1 :facepalm:

Funny thing is, with fixing the bugs they introduced another bug and that's why the version number doesn't show as 19.0.1 :facepalm:

No - I cant believe that, that would be so unlike Adobe! :thinking:

Ah well, I've reached an age that entitles me access to the 'grumpy old men' club.
I can relate to that!

The question is now, are you ready to upgrade?

I've been keeping an eye on the Adobe forum and it seems all of the reported issues that people were experiencing are fixed so I may give it another go
I'm a sucker for punishment :slap:

I can relate to that!
The question is now, are you ready to upgrade?
I assume you're talking about PS Sam?
I did in that case, right until the latest update.
Everything is fine, I've got my Alt key back, getting used to the brush manager and so on...

In the case you weren't talking about PS, I'm not sure to what I would upgrade next...:laugh:

I've been keeping an eye on the Adobe forum and it seems all of the reported issues that people were experiencing are fixed so I may give it another go
I'm a sucker for punishment
OK, keep us informed. I'm not quite ready to upgrade yet, I think they still need a little more time.

I assume you're talking about PS Sam?
I did in that case, right until the latest update.
Everything is fine, I've got my Alt key back, getting used to the brush manager and so on...
Yes, I'm talking about Ps. So everything is working to your satisfaction?

Until now, everything works like a charm.
I just wish Adobe would only update after a longer test period instead of relying on the users to fix their bugs...

If your using FF, have you guys upgraded? I don't like the fact that all my old plugins will no longer work!
And the interface has changed too.
I use Adblock Plus and it's not working properly on some sites showing me ads again.
Until now I didn't figured out how to block those ads.

I only have 2 plugins and they work fine in FF 57, it's seems a lot faster than the previous versions

Back