What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PS CC2019

Babine

Guru
I am wondering if seeing a new snapshot in the history panel each time a PSD file is saved, (other than adding a Script) as it was in 2018? As well, is the 'Average' command no longer available? I have searched and cannot come up with an answer to each.
Thanks.

Babine

Guru
Update. Found the Average filter under Filter/Blur/Average. ... right where it has always been. :^(
The snapshot issue is still out there.

Babine

Guru
Sure do but ... with the preferences checked as you have shown, only one snapshot is shown in the History palette. On this machine, any future savings simply overwrites the previous and visible snapshot.
Yes .. the layers involved are visible/there but in 2018, I was able to revert to a previous snapshot if necessary, make a copy of it and paste it in if I chose. I cannot do that now.

Puzzled by this.