What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PS Newbie needing tutorial links for small job

What the Heck

Howdy, All. Thanks for this Forum. I am slooooowly learning how to use PS.

I manufacturer a really cool line of high-performance guitar picks. Cosmetics are a large part of our appeal, so I'm crunching down and learning PS to upgrade the images on our site.

Below are two photos of picks made from the same material. However, you can see how much more vivid the photo on the left is compared to the image on the right.

Is there a semi-easy way I could teach myself to apply the cosmetics of the pick on the left onto the pick on the right? Any sort of links to YT vids or even textual step-by-step procedures would be great.

THANK YOU!
200 best casen blue for website resizes much smaller.jpg2 resized best blue tri.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the way you Spiffed it up! Thanks to you, I learnt a new word today.
LOL! Spiff, Spiffy or Spiffed is an older 50's era American slang. My Dad used it all the time so I picked it up! Not sure where the term originated.

Back