What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Put me in hospital bed with hospital wear $25.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahhxoxo

Price
I need a picture of myself in a hospital bed with hospital scrubs on and some possible tubes of some sort in my hand or oxygen tubes in nose. I can pay 25.00 through PayPal. i need this done by Wednesday of this week.

C360_20210604-030113-77.jpg

Generally, these hospital bed edits lead nowhere. Edits made, never hear back, OP never seen again. You post your image with instructions what to edit and then ask it to be private? Why Wednesday?

considering you posted your picture here and the instructions and want it private ( like JeffK said ) I assume your request of privacy is to refrain from sharing it to other websites. that being said, here is my edit with watermarks. feel free to dm me for the full picture and for payment info

bed edit watermark.png

Generally, these hospital bed edits lead nowhere. Edits made, never hear back, OP never seen again. You post your image with instructions what to edit and then ask it to be private? Why Wednesday?
well I'll pay up front if that is what your asking. I dont mind.

Anytime an image is posted in the request thread, it will be public. It's too late for this one to be private. Should have read the rules....

Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 11.29.26 AM copy.png

I'm monitoring this user. I had better not see any conversations/PM's on this users account. Since this request was not a private request, any and all edits (and business) needs to appear in this thread with watermarking.

Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 11.42.07 AM copy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back