What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

quick photo merge

reeksy86

hi all,

just a quick one, i am trying to merge the two images into one smooth one here in photoshop, but cant seem to do it, anyone able to tell me or show me?
potential logo 7.jpg

Thanks

im not sure what you mean, are you trying to get the spotlight to look like its lighting up the text?

Post the two images up separately. Why don't you make the image of the spot light as big at the whole image, and then set it to overlay or multiply or something.

Bore da bonedog! Dysgu Cymraeg. Not got very far yet though.

Its ok, managed to go down another direction with it, thanks though.

Oh, whats the welsh about? I understood the bore da, but thats about it, oh and cwmraeg

(live in South Wales)

Its ok, managed to go down another direction with it, thanks though.

Oh, whats the welsh about? I understood the bore da, but thats about it, oh and cwmraeg

(live in South Wales)
I would hazard a guess that you went to school when speaking Welsh was still frowned upon in school, which is one of the only legitimate reasons why nationalists hate English so much, though it was the politicians not the the average Jo that tried stopping Welsh. It became part of the curriculum again in 1990 Unfortunately, the adults of this generation have passed their hatred of English down to their children, and now there are a load of younger people in Wales that Hate the English for no reason. I have not seen this kind of thing in South Wales. The thing that really puzzles me, is why something that is literally translated as Peters leek is worn on st David's day.

Yaki DAR is all i know of the Welsh language, and i bet that's all wrong only because i couldn't be arsed to G it:mrgreen:

Back