What's new

Rail Racing Car

It's been a long time since I posted some of my work in the forum. (Except in the Challenges).
Though sometimes I really miss you guys here.

So I decided to post one of my recent job here.

It's a retrofuturistic vehicle from bygone times that never existed in this way.
Once again a pure steampunk fantasy of mine. All done with BLENDER 3D.

Train Car Disp 1700.jpg

Eggy

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Moderator
We miss you too Chris but I'm keeping track of you on the Blender site.
Steam Punk will always be your thing.
A great one...:thumbsup:

I missed this one! Love it! great improvement for the wants I remember, those light and texture on the metal are gorgeous.
My only critic (not important) would be on the background, I think it's a perfect match with a nice blur, but you can see the sun on the clouds and ground so to me it looks a little bit off being so dull.

Cheers!

revnart

Power User
Very nice improvement :) As always nice to see your work :) and I'm a little jealous of your blender skills, good you choose blender over photoshop 3d :p

I missed this one! Love it! great improvement for the wants I remember, those light and texture on the metal are gorgeous.
My only critic (not important) would be on the background, I think it's a perfect match with a nice blur, but you can see the sun on the clouds and ground so to me it looks a little bit off being so dull.

Cheers!
Thanks Argos for your kind words. I appreciate your feedback.
Your critique about the 'sun on the clouds' on the background image is justifiable.
Those clouds in my image were a serious issue in a german forum too.
I just darkened the sky to create my personal look. But this is not really believable. I should have chosen a dusky image instead.
Thanks for spotting it.