What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

re make

ronmatt

Guru
I haven't posted anything for a while. Mostly because in the summer and spring I have way too many things to do. But today I decided to work on an old image and post it for kicks. It's mostly about the textures. hope someone likes 'em..

Very cool depth to this piece. The only thing that throws me off is that the ball thing in the upper right looks like it's supposed to be a sphere, but actually looks like a flat beveled button. Other than that... nicely done.

Well, :perfect: I could lie and say that it was a doughnut that was in the process of healing the hole... but it ain't ..it's a poorly executed sphere..my bad.

Here's a sphere....see ron can make sphere..

Excellent, great work on all the shapes, textures and lighting.
I'm not so fond of the background though, it's feels a bit added just for the sake of it. :\
But other than that a great piece to inspire beginners to do something else than just making signatures and wallpapers made with random photoshop filters or in the worst case they might just give up hope. :D But then we blame you! >:O :rofl:

Damn...caught again. The background was 'simply added for the sake of expediency. I'm working on a proper background as I write this. No I'm not...I'm gonna crash instead. I've got Ed Alleyn Johnson on ( eclectic electric violin )
and it drives me to work into the wee hours. I'll post when complete.

Back