What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Real or fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hhg

Hello everybody. The two pictures I'm wondering about has been shared publicly on Facebook.
Are there any signs, obvious or not, that these pictures could have been manipulatied?

Thanks.

FB_IMG_1593689586736.jpgFB_IMG_1593689494109.jpg

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The two pictures I'm wondering about has been shared publicly on Facebook.
These photos are all over the internet and not just Facebook. Based on another photo of this horse found in a quick search reveals that this is probably the actual condition of this animal. Malnourished and with an infection in his right front knee.

There are no "obvious" signs that any of these images have been manipulated.
Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 8.21.05 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 8.21.21 AM.png

Hhg

These photos are all over the internet and not just Facebook. Based on another photo of this horse found in a quick search reveals that this is probably the actual condition of this animal. Malnourished and with an infection in his right front knee.

There are no "obvious" signs that any of these images have been manipulated.
View attachment 113460
View attachment 113461
Thank you so much for your reply! Malnutrition and knee injury has been confirmed by all parties as far as I know. My apologies, I was thinking in the line of indications of "enhanced features" etc., rather than them being completely false.

Status
Not open for further replies.