What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Really Important Photoshop Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily1123

Hi everyone. My anniversary is coming up and I was wondering if someone could help me out fixing a photo of my boyfriend and I for a gift I want to give him.

I am attaching a picture of us in Lake Tahoe with the mountains in the background.
I love this picture, but he has always hated the railing, his smile, and his hair.

167710_1646050191634_7796941_n.jpg
I was wondering if anybody could fix this for me by removing the railing, fixing his smile a bit, and perhaps making his hair a bit longer? I am attaching another closer up picture that could help to base his smile and hair off of.
270859_10150675131475144_1632232_n.jpg

Also any general color enhancements or anything else to make the picture look nicer would be awesome. I'm not sure if this is allowed, but if someone could help me with this, I would be willing to pay (paypal) for this. Thank you in advance!!

It is allowed, and it depends on the quality you are after. People here will probably do it for free, but I guarantee they would do a better job if they got paid for it.

Well I would prefer to pay either way so I am glad it is allowed! Obviously, I am looking for the best quality possible, but anyone that is willing to help me would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you Emily, for recognizing that quality is worth something. It is greatly appreciated and goes a long way in my book. I'll give it a go. :D

Here is the one from me. I put your leg down, as it looked as if you were falling off, as the thing you were leaning against is not there any more.
mauinnkPreview.jpg

Wow so far that looks awesome. I just realized that in the original photo the left lens of his sunglasses looks a little off. Could that be fixed? If not, that's totally fine. There is just something else that doesn't seem right to me about his face. Could you try clearing the hair off of his forehead?

Actually I think it is the smile again...it looks a little strange.

But actually I think it might just be the weird sunglass frame on the left (weird from the beginning, in the original photo) that is throwing me off...

Sorry I'm being so picky...I just it to be as perfect as possible. And you will surely be compensated for your work. Thank you so much for helping me.

Here is the one from me. I put your leg down, as it looked as if you were falling off, as the thing you were leaning against is not there any more.
View attachment 19872

i think it would look better with the platform extended quite a bit, at the moment it looks a bit off, both in ow abruptly it ends, and how close they are to the edge. this would also take cate of the clone tool mess to their left

ok so i just fiddled with the hair and the smile because that was the difficult part will update soon with the railing removed

PSG-Gift.jpg

View attachment 19872

i think it would look better with the platform extended quite a bit, at the moment it looks a bit off, both in ow abruptly it ends, and how close they are to the edge. this would also take cate of the clone tool mess to their left

Ok this looks way better with the fixed glasses. The hair still looks a bit weird to me though. Is there a way we could make it look less flat maybe? His hair is a bit more wavy and less straight

I really like the hair Abdul did and the smile and sunglasses that sprucemagoo did...is there a way we can collaborate on this or something?

OK Ver 2
Fixed the smile a bit more
Fixed the glasses
Removed railing
Added extended platform (as one of the members suggested)
PSG-Gift.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back