What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Really simple request.

Sickography

I can't do as I need to, as I'm using GIMP, and they have changed the features. Now I cant figure out the background elimination, resizing, even the simple task of moving one selection to another side of the canvas has been made difficult.

I have a flyer, its for mowing, plain and simple. I just need caution tapes, real ones preferably, from photos found anywhere, hanging from corner to corner, possibly even hanging loosely to the side, on this flyer. The catch is, leaving the middle open for information.

If someone could do that for me I would so obliged.

http://s827.photobucket.com/albums/zz193/Twilty/?action=view&current=LawnSlaughter.jpg

not quite exactly sure what you mean but having caution tape on a business card or flyer is never actually a good idea it may reflect your work as being bad. Just a point and my opinion "hey hire me, But with CAUTION" is that the image your trying to reflect

Like H said above, who the bubble will hire you with a tag like the one you have, and to add even more ideas of death and danger only goes to tell potential customers you are crazy if not a little scary my friend.
I think a major rethink as to your profession and/or business card themes need addressing first mate.

Back