What's new

Recreating this effect?

Psnow1

Hey I'm trying to create/recreate this paint/spray paint dripping effect displayed on this shirt. Trying to find a way to go about this tried some brushes to no avail :(

Attachments

Psnow1

Hey I figured out the dripping effect but anyone can help on how I can recreate or create the fire flames on that shirt as well? Heres another image to reference.
2AEBCC8C20FF44CAA525B254D521D1D6.jpg

fredfish

Guru
If you have CC2017 (and I think from CC2014 upwards) there is a very capable Flames filter that can be found under Filters/Render/Flames.

You need to have a path created (with the pen tool for example) and then play around with the parameters.

Have a look at this tutorial http://www.digitalartsonline.co.uk/...ames-add-realistic-fire-in-photoshop-cc-2014/

Cheers

John

*EDIT
Another thing - I know you said you have sorted the paint drips - but have a search for "Blood" drip brushes - It is just down to how you colour them as to whether they look like blood or paint drips.

Last edited:

Psnow1

If you have CC2017 (and I think from CC2014 upwards) there is a very capable Flames filter that can be found under Filters/Render/Flames.

You need to have a path created (with the pen tool for example) and then play around with the parameters.

Have a look at this tutorial http://www.digitalartsonline.co.uk/...ames-add-realistic-fire-in-photoshop-cc-2014/

Cheers

John

*EDIT
Another thing - I know you said you have sorted the paint drips - but have a search for "Blood" drip brushes - It is just down to how you colour them as to whether they look like blood or paint drips.
Yea those flames look too digital for my liking i dont think it emulates the flames used on the shirt.... The flames on the shirt looks more like a sample or maybe drawn and scanned?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I feel the flames are more like vector or brushes or shapes like THIS. But I have not found a set yet that's similar to the flames in your shirt example.

Screen Shot 2017-07-02 at 1.45.17 PM.png

I'm still looking!