What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remove blur on the edges

kevindebb

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to make a communion card for my sister. The corners of the pictures should be flattened. I followed a video to do this. I can't post a video so I will explain it short. I marked with the select tool the photo and inverted this. When I delete the inverted part the photo have rounded corners. The problem is that my photo isn't cut off sharp. The part that I removed is blurry or smooth and I don't find to option to turn it off.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks

Last edited:

SeniorS

Guru
Is that just corners or all around is blur?

First what cames in mind if you used lasso or marquee tool then they have option Feather. Make sure its - 0 px.

kevindebb

Is that just corners or all around is blur?

First what cames in mind if you used lasso or marquee tool then they have option Feather. Make sure its - 0 px.

All around is blur. I uploaded a picture of the blur. But I can't show you the full link because I'm new here and haven't post 4 post yet. And feather is 0 px

(h)ttp://users.telenet.be/kevindb/fout.PNG

kevindebb

Problem solved. It was the feather, I forgot to reinitialize the Marque tool after setting the feather to zero.

Thanks!