What's new

Specific Remove boots/shoes and add bare feet

no, I do not have images of the feet of these two images, only so with the boots, could you make these two images without the boots, only barefoot? thanks for help

Last edited:
just a question, and if I send another picture with a character with flats, you'll be able to do the barefoot or the toes? Obs can I send if you can.

As far as I know, creation of realistic 3D rendered objects are not the forte of Photoshop.
But, if you can find the feet of a 3D character similar to the pics you presented, they can be applied using PS.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
As far as I know, creation of realistic 3D rendered objects are not the forte of Photoshop.
@lorenzo1 Polarwoc is right, they can be drawn and painted in Ps but that would be too much effort for a free request. You need to provide images of properly positioned 3D animated feet for your requests.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Maybe this link might clear any misconceptions you may have?
For our forum members maybe??? But a good point.

The images you post are not layered - as in the shoes are not a removable layer sitting on top of the character's bare foot. Hope this helps.
I think the OP was aware of his misconception since he asked that question on SE over a year and two months ago. But I also see that he did not reply so I'm basing my observation on the assumption that he read the replies.

I would also assume that he's here on PSG asking us to remove the boots/shoes and to draw/paint/composite in some feet. I personally choose not to do these edits.