What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove flare please

dizzymare25

Hi, I never get pic of my two kids together. There's something wrong with my camera phone, whenever I take a photo with the flash there's a semicircular artefact on the image. If anyone can help to remove it/ optimise the image I'd be really grateful. Thanks in advance.

IMG_20181205_164246.jpg

carlbush

Power User
that annoying flash artifact might just be a piece of dust or grease on the lens.

dizzymare25

Thank you to everybody who has replied. I'm so grateful for your efforts. It's so lovely to have a photo that's worth of being printed and put on the wall! I don't know what's up with my camera....I have a glass back on my phone and it's been changed since the problem started so I guess it's a problem with the lens itself. I can't get to it to clean it as it's behind the glass. I think I'm going to have to put up with it until I upgrade! Thanks again everyone I'm really so grateful xxx