What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove girl from picture

EmTay93

Hi!

It may be completely impossible, but I don't understand the wizardry of Photoshop, so I thought I'd ask anyway! Is anyone able to remove the girl in the black leather jacket from the photo? I literally attended a convention three weeks ago and she's since cut all contact, so her face being in all my copies of photos is a bit of a bummer...

VDM00793.JPG

Argos

Guru
To be honest I was afraid to start this one XD, when I figure out what the convention it's about I was so close to just putting Melissa Mccarthy's head on her spot XD.

That was an arm's nightmare's ,but I can't resist a good challenge ^^

Here is my try.

VDM00793f.jpg

Last edited:

EmTay93

To be honest I was afraid to start this one XD, when I figure out what the convention it's about I was so close to just putting Melissa Mccarthy's head on her spot XD.

That was an arm's nightmare's ,but I can't resist a good challenge ^^

Here is my try.

View attachment 134060
Thank you so much!!! That’s amazing. Honestly, peoples photoshop skills blow my mind and I wasn’t even sure if it would be possible at all. Thank you! 😍😍😍

EmTay93

You're Welcome, glad i could help^^
Oh I got excited by the pic and skimmed over the rest of your message earlier haha but it was a Kenny Ortega universe convention. These guys are from Julie and the Phantoms 😂 a new head woulda done the trick as well haha. Thank you for your amazing effort!

Argos

Guru
Oh, Nice! Thank god I didn't put Melissa Mccarthy's then or it would have been a little bit confusing :joy:

Last edited: