What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remove My Shaving Cut PART 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminus101

Well here is another simple easy edit for photo shop veterans.

799GOTR.jpg

Can someone please remove the cut on my chin? Along with the red mark on my nose. I know my photos are low res, it was taken in a web cam chat room so the quality degrades compared to using webcam software. I also have minor acne in the photo, is it possible to remove that while still having my skintone look realistic?

Last edited:

gedstar

Guru
Hi Terminus101

You seem to be making constant request for Free Edits of very poor quality photos. We have mentioned to you before about getting either a good quality camera to take the photos or have someone take some proper photos for you.
I think we have already done enough Free Edits for you at this stage, our members do this work out of their own time and I think you are taking advantage of their generosity. If you need more work done maybe you should consider the Freelance Section below
https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/photoshop-freelance-work-fee-for-service-section-/

Last edited:

Terminus101

I made so many requests because I am pretty sure what I was asking did not take long, they were not complicated really time consuming edits. Can this please be my last one? There is actually a request that I was going to do that would have to be a paid one due to the nature of it, I was saving this request.

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ok, here you go. Closing this thread.

799GOTR copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.