What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Remove table 3usd !

You disappeared from your last posting - and now lowered your pricing on this one to $3. Are you just trying to see how many people will respond at the lower price? Time is cheap?

You disappeared from your last posting - and now lowered your pricing on this one to $3. Are you just trying to see how many people will respond at the lower price? Time is cheap?
I didn’t disappear actually I’m on Vacation, have already talked with a result I kinda liked, but overall I didn’t like anything that was posted. I’m not actually obliged to buy something I don’t like. I m in this forum for quite some time, and never had a problem, so what’s yours ? The previous post was locked by someone else, not me !

Don't buy anything you don't like - but as a courtesy to all the people who put in the time and effort you could have showed up and said thanks but these don't work. Your post was locked by the admin because of your lack of response and he didn't want more people jumping in with their effort when you clearly had turned your back and left. There is no excuse for a lack of civility.

Back